MJ's End MJ's End

Too good.

Terminator: Madness Terminator: Madness

Genius.

"Humans isn't defeat!"
That is the single best line I have ever heard. Congratulations on your fantastic, though somewhat unintentional, humour. I loved it. :)

para hana para hana

Okay.

Please add a proper pre-loader before submitting, danke.

Save Sam Save Sam

Nice Music

Far from an original concept, but a cleanly executed game, nonetheless. Well done.

mymoog responds:

thanks

Mini cricket Mini cricket

Needs Work

This game has potential, but the graphics are woeful and the controls are clunky and counterintuitive. I suggest you integrate keyboard commands into the game, to lessen the necessity of so many mouse commands.

Good luck!

Catmeleon Catmeleon

Not bad

This game looks really nice, but isn't all that fun to play. It may just be that I'm a little mentally challenged, but I don't understand what colour one has to be to destroy a pig-this should be much clearer.

Could be a decent game with a little work.

Cracked Symphony (1st Mix) Cracked Symphony (1st Mix)

Pretty cool.

This isn't bad, but I feel that the drums would sound better minus the distortion.
It loops well. :)

timid girl timid girl

Very nice.

I'm loving this track. Sounds incredibly magical! I'm so glad you've taken the time to make it work well as a loop as well.
I'm assuming this is electronically instrumented? If so, would you mind disclosing the program you use?

(::Surfing On Color::) GWC (::Surfing On Color::) GWC

Nice

Clearly a piece made on GarageBand. The beats give it away a bit!
Anyway, I quite liked it.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Well of course, but I never use pre-set loops. The beats are the only things I used that were pre-set, but I added a lot of extra kicks and trims here and there in the beats. That took me forever to do. 0_0 Everything else I played on the mac keyboard and mastered it using the Garageband instrument editor. (You press the "I" icon and you can make the instrument sound really cool if you know what you are doing.)

If you get good at Garageband, then you can start making your own loops in a snap by playing them on the keyboard.